A leading-edge quad camera setup in a reflective glass body and an iridescent mirror back, the Honor 20 has been engineered to unite high-performance with style.
|Operating system||Android 9 Pie|
|Processor||HiSilicon Kirin 980 Processor|
|Rear camera||48+16+2+2 AI Quad Camera|
|Front camera||32 MP with 3D Portrait Lighting|
|Display||6.26’’ all-view display, 91.7% screen ratio|
|Battery||3750 mAh with all-day battery|
|Dimensions||W x H x D (mm) = 73.97 x 154.25 x 7.87
Weight = 174 gm
|Colours||Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black|
- Choose between four cameras – a 117-degree super wide angle lens to fit more of what you like, a macro lens for up-close photography from as close as 4 centimetres, depth assist for portraits that look like they will pop to life any minute and a primary 48 MP camera for everyday moments.
- A virtual 9.1 surround sound has been created keeping in mind how sound waves reach and interact with our eardrums for an electrifying aural experience.
- Shoot slow-motion videos at 960 fps in a lifelike resolution of 720p to relive all the action in extraordinary detail.
- A high-res selfie camera combines four pixels into one for clearer, illuminated selfies. Honor’s all-new AI Beautify offers a shallow depth of field for soft, artistic results.
- 22.5W Honor Super Charge that offers 50% charge in 30 minutes. At full capacity, the phone is capable of up to 26 hours of calltime.
Latest posts by Garima Ghosh (see all)
- Air Purifiers: What You Need To Know Before Buying Them - November 12, 2019
- 7 Forest Essentials Products Every Luxury Ayurveda Buff Will Love - November 11, 2019
- New Launches: The Latest All-Purpose Washing Machines In The Market For Those Who Are Looking - November 8, 2019