VIVO’s first online focused smartphone is the VIVO Z1 Pro – a multimedia dream courtesy its massive, uninterrupted screen coupled with a triple camera setup, the brand’s first in-display camera and an 18 W Fast Charging Setup among its key attractions at a steal price of 14,999 only.
|Operating system||Funtouch OS 9.0 based on Android 9.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 712|
|ROM||64GB/128 GB, expandable up to 256 GB|
|Rear camera||16MP+8MP+2MP with AI filters|
|Front camera||32 MP with Live Photo|
|Display||16.59cm (6.53) FHD+ Display with a resolution of 2340*1080|
|Battery||5000 mAh (TYP) with 18 W Fast Charging|
|Dimensions||W x H x D (mm) = 77.33 x 162.39 x 8.85
Weight = 201 gm
|Colours||Sonic Black and Sonic Blue|
- OTG reverse charging function doubles your phone as a portable charger.
- The AI Super Wide Angle Camera with a 120-degree view allows you to capture more of what you love, be it the entire squad or the cityscape.
- A multi-turbo experience includes Center Turbo that accounts for 78% improvement in anti-frame drop rate, inturn keeping the game’s CPU in check; AI Turbo that facilitates 20% faster loading of commonly used applications, Net Turbo that maintains network connectivity and Cooling Turbo which brings down the temperature of the phone during intense gaming sessions.
- Atypical for the price segment is the phone’s staggering 90.77% screen-to-body ratio that means a display screen that is not just obviously expansive but as unobstructive as they come courtesy Vivo’s first in-display selfie shooter that eliminates a notched screen. A 19:5:9 super-wide view makes the phone a multimedia dream.
Latest posts by Garima Ghosh (see all)
- Home Design 101: 8 Quick Tips to Get Started on De-cluttering - August 27, 2019
- India’s Best-selling Washing Machines Under 20,000: Part I - August 21, 2019
- India’s Best-selling Televisions Under 20,000: Part I - August 20, 2019