‘Smart desh ka naya smartphone’, the Redmi 7 A packs the best of the Redmi series at a cost that is as nominal as they come. This is a smartphone that works with the psyche of the Indian user, putting performance in the front seat.
|Operating system||Adreno 505 GPU|
|Processor||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 439 Octa-core processor|
|ROM||16GB/32 GB, expandable to 256GB|
|Rear camera||12 MP AI Camera with flagship Sony IMX486 sensor|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Battery||4000 mAh with 10W charging|
|Dimensions||W x H x D (mm) = 70.41 x 146.30 x 9.55
Weight = 165 gm
|Colours||Matte Black, Matte Blue and Matte Gold|
- Uninterrupted performance with a 4000 mAh two-day battery that includes 17 days of standby time. On a full charge, expect up to 30 hours of call time. The phone supports 10W charging that drastically slashes charging time.
- All round-splash protection courtesy a special nano-coating that reduces corrosion caused due to the likes of oil, sweat and beverages.
- Rheinland® certified display and the phone’s reading mode has been specially designed to reduce harmful blue rays while you read in the dark.
- AI instant unlock recognises up to 4,096 distinct features of your face to unlock the smartphone in one quick look.
- The rounded edge design adds to the excellent operating comfort associated with the phone courtesy a strong grip.
Nifty features such as enlarged fonts, wireless FM radio and 20% louder high-volume speakers contribute to an easy, effortless smartphone experience.