Breathable, flexible and irresistibly good looking, Mi sports shoes have been notching up rave reviews ever since its launch in early April. What makes these pairs stand the test of time?
What you will love:
- 5-in-1 Uni Moulding Technology: Uni Moulding combines five different materials to curtail everyday wear and tear. The technology keeps the stitching on the soles of the shoes intact to make them shock-absorbent and slip-resistant.
- A 10-fishbone structure offers a snug arch support to reduce chances of twists and sprains while sudden movements.
- A reflective strip on the laces and the heel of the shoe makes you instantly noticeable from any angle in the dark.
- Sponge padding and Ventile insole: A heelpiece with high-density sponge lining paves way for a full and thick insole for top comfort. The bottom of the insole has been designed using polyurethane foraminate that promotes air circulation, keeping your feet from feeling cramped.
Latest posts by Garima Ghosh (see all)
- Home Design 101: 8 Quick Tips to Get Started on De-cluttering - August 27, 2019
- India’s Best-selling Washing Machines Under 20,000: Part I - August 21, 2019
- India’s Best-selling Televisions Under 20,000: Part I - August 20, 2019